The first Heat Exchanger World Conference & Expo premiers 1st & 2nd June, 2021
Heat Exchanger World will open its doors to its first Conference & Expo at the RDM Rotterdam, The Netherlands on June 1st & 2nd , 2021.
Located at the industrial heart of Rotterdam’s bustling docklands, this new Conference and Expo will provide a dedicated meeting ground for professionals working in the heat exchanger supply chain to address key issues of the industry from design and manufacture, through purchasing to usage and maintenance.
Our goal is to:
- Present the latest developments and best practises in industrial heat exchange
- Connect experts and peers to gain and improve knowledge
- Further develop end user understanding of specialist equipment
- Introduce new and potential clients and promote new products and projects
Running in parallel The Conference will look to the future of the supply chain and the changing needs of the industry, featuring traditional presentations and hands-on workshops where new skills can be learnt and understanding can be built up.
- Energy efficiency
- Operational modelling
- Equipment design
- Process control
- Cost optimisation
- Equipment construction
- Maintenance & plant improvement
- Fouling & fouling mitigation
- Material selection
For more information about the exhibition contact Mr. Kamiel van Wijk
If you would like to participate in the conference contact: Mr. John Butterfield